Job Vacancy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Harvard Business Review Arabia is looking for Senior Advertising Sales Managers in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Harvard Business Review Arabia is the Arabic edition of the most prominent magazine in the business world since 1922. Our readers include the most affluent segment of the population: a savvy and well-educated audience that enjoy sophisticated interests and lead high-quality lifestyles. It’s published by Haykal Media, in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The Senior Advertising Sales Manager in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is an executive position, and a key member of the Sales Team. He or she will have the following responsibilities:
- Sell print and digital advertising to advertisers and media agencies in Saudi Arabia, for both HBR Arabia magazine and on hbrarabia.com.
- Meet monthly advertising sales targets.
- Maintain contact with clients through meetings and regular communications.
- Provide regular, accurate and informative reporting on our sales software system.
- Attend events to grow network, develop relationships, and generate leads.
- Act as an ambassador for HBR Arabia at all times; maintain a professional, friendly and cooperative approach both internally & externally.
The perfect candidate will have to be career oriented with a desire for rapid growth, and will have to meet the following requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in advertising sales to advertisers and agencies in Saudi Arabia.
- Experience in high-value advertising sales in business magazines.
- Ability to demonstrate a keen understanding of the advertising market landscape in Saudi Arabia.
- Outgoing, responsive, and reliable personality.
- Excellent reporting, planning and follow up skills.
- Full command of Arabic and English.
- Willingness to work around the clock.
- Ability to travel to the UAE for regular meetings.
The job of the Senior Advertising Sales Manager involves a lot of people relations and negotiations, and therefore, it’s essential for the candidate to have good multitasking and time management skills, emotional intelligence, negotiations skills, and leadership potential. Harvard Business Review Arabia is looking for team members that are self-motivated and success driven, have a proactive and can-do personality, and can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment that pushes hard to grow the business.
Please send your resume with a cover letter to [email protected] before 7 March 2017.